Thursday, October 18, 2012

Don't worry. I'm still here. I'm sort of in that post-marathon funk. When you're training for a marathon, everything you do is to get you ready for the marathon. But I'm done with that, so now what? I know that I should go to the gym, but really, WHY? This is one of the reasons I plan my marathons so far in the future. Then at least I have something to work towards. I think I need to have goals.

In other news, I'm working on sending out Thank You cards to those who donated. Writing actual letters is more tiring, and more exhausting, than I remember. I never write more than a post it note any more, so writing a whole letter is surprisingly tiring on my hands. But I promise, if you helped to support me, you'll be getting something in the mail soon(ish)!

No comments:

Post a Comment