Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Made it!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am safe and sound. Thankfully, upper Manhattan didn't really see many problems. Downtown and New Jersey though didn't fare so well. As of now, there is no subway and no idea when it will be running, which also makes it really hard to really expensive to get to work. So I'm working from home again. It also makes the city really quiet. It's kinda nice, but at the same time really creepy. This is not what the city is supposed to sound like. It also looks like Halloween is pretty much cancelled. With the Village underwater and with no power, it's pretty hard to have a Village Halloween parade. I'm hoping they can maybe reschedule it. I know it brings a lot of money to area bars and it makes people feel like everything is normal again.

So that's it for now. Other than walking to yoga, I'm pretty much house bound. Let the cabin fever ensue!

No comments:

Post a Comment