Monday, January 14, 2013

So much for my attempt to do doubles. I went to class this Sunday morning, and a few minutes into my class, I felt like I was really going to throw up. I stood really still and hoped that if I didn't move, I wouldn't spew. So I just did one class, which I sat through most of. It was a little rough. Today I'm still at home because I still felt icky. With all this flu nonsense, I figure it's better just to get home, just in case.

So in better news, I really wanted to share this with you guys. These are the people I run with. We're like a little running family who encourages each other to do stupid things, like run more marathons. If you're looking to sign up for any endurance races, I would really I love these guys, and now you can follow all our adventures on a brand new blog! I recommend you do. There's guaranteed to be shenanigans!

One last note, who watched the Golden Globes last night? I usually don't watch the whole awards show because, let's face it, they're a little boring. I only tuned in because of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I was not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment