Thursday, November 10, 2011

*Swoon*

Ok. Allow me to talk about something that has nothing to do with ANYTHING for just a minute.

Yesterday, I was coming back from lunch and HE was coming out of the elevator.
Source

Unfortunately, he was wearing a shirt. At least it was a nice tight one.

The whole thing was like a movie where everything started moving in slow motion as he emerged from the elevator and walked past me. He’s GINORMOUS and it’s literally all muscle. My heart was pounding, I think I had my mouth wide open and was possibly drooling a little. He stood in the lobby to make a phone call and I think he saw me staring at him because he went to hide in the corner. I’m not one to drool over celebrities on TV, but he’s certainly impressive in person. I’ve seen and met my fair share of celebrities, but as New Yorkers, we like to pretend like we could care less. For the most part, they're just people like us. I've never had reaction like this before. Sure he's just a person, but he's a BEAUTIFUL person. If I wasn’t at work, I don’t know that I would have been able to contain myself. I'm sorry Josh, but if I ever get the chance, I WILL make out with him.

Needless to say, it made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment