Friday, December 9, 2011

Holiday Indulgences

Well it's that time of the year again- time for holiday over indulgences. I think all I've done since Thanksgiving is eat too much bad food, drink too much, and have a few too many chocolates. Sometimes I do them all at the same time! Like last week's office party that ended with shots and Karaoke. Or the Kate Spade event last night that included champagne and probably the best invention EVER- cheesecake lollipops! Basically cheesecake on a stick. (My inner piggy rejoices!) Or the gift swap with my friends tonight. I anticipate much over indulging. My dinner will likely consist of chips and dip and mixed drinks. Dinner of champions! Is it good for me? No. Will it kill me? No. Sure, I feel a little extra flabby, but who doesn't this time of year? I just have to make sure this stops once the holidays are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment