Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Adventures

Ok, as promised, here’s a run down of the rest of my Christmas adventures.

MUPPETS! My mom and I went to see the Muppet movie. It was wonderful and so much fun. I love the Muppets!

EPIC SHOPPING! What would Christmas be without lots of shopping? I got that covered. Thanks to Megan and Andrea, we literally spent hours at the mall and Target. Our epic shopping trip also included the Muppets. I found the last DVD of the Muppet Christmas Carol. Megan was sad.

RUBY’S! Apparently I really like going to Ruby’s. Megan, Andrea and I took a shopping break for lunch at Ruby’s. (Later we went back to Andrea’s, played games, and took silly pictures.)

The next day I met up with Danielle and we went the Ruby’s in Huntington Beach. Not only did I get to see Danielle (YAY!) it was a perfectly beautiful day to be on the beach.




EPIC NUTCRACKER WATCHING! Ok, this might not sound epic, but trust me. It was. Ovation has a Nutcracker marathon on Christmas eve and all day Christmas. My mom and I watched four different productions of the Nutcracker. It was really fun to compare the different productions. I now consider myself a Nutcracker connoisseur. My favorites were the traditional Royal Ballet production and a production from Australia called Nutcracker: The Story of Clara.

It should also be noted that I drove on the 405 without injuring myself or others. Hurray!

The next adventure….NEW YEAR’S!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment