Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Look What I Made!


Look what I made!

The quiche has become my new sandwich. I started making them a few months ago, just because they sound fancy. But now they've become my new lunch time staple. They're super easy to make and I usually have all the ingredients laying around. All you need is:
4 or 5 eggs
1 cup of milk
Pie crust(I usually make mine, but you can use store bought too)
Cheese!
Filling- usually whatever combo of veggies and/or meats you have lying around.

Cook it at 350 for about 40 to 45 minutes and viola! You have a fancy sounding meal. I take slices to work for lunch with some salad, but you can eat it for breakfast or dinner too.

In other news, I bought one of those Groupon type things for pilates. I almost forgot about it and it expires soon, so looks like I'm going to pilates this week! I've done pilates before, but only on the mat. I've never used the machines. I can just imagine myself somehow getting all twisted up in the machine, or breaking it. Something not good like that. I'll report back later.

In the meantime, enjoy your fancy quiche!

No comments:

Post a Comment