Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lunchtime Wanderings

The following is a collection of photos from things I've found while walking around on my lunch break:

1. Gaga's Workshop- I figured I would see what all the hype was about.


It was pretty cool, but everything was super expensive. Does a special Lady Gaga box of four cookies really need to be $40? I think not.


2. This explains itself...
BTW, I really need this.


3. Dylan's Candy Bar- A pop up store opened in Times Square, right across from my office. This is exactly what I need right now. Access to even more chocolate.


I want to eat both of these. And then I saw...


FUDGE! This is dangerous. I almost bought half the store out of curiosity.

As you can tell, any real attempt at healthy eating is pretty much tossed aside until Jan 1st. I'd much rather stuff myself sick with cookies and chocolates. After all, isn't that what the holidays are all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment