Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Not Dead

Last I left you, I said I was on my way to pilates for the upper body. No, I didn't die, I just got really busy. Ok, so I almost died. I have no upper body strength. My arms are strong enough, but my shoulders are very weak. I guess that explains a lot. Good to know at least.

Next week is going to be a BIG WEEK. Next week, I'm hitting the gym, and I'm going to actually start running again. I'm a little scared. I've enjoyed all the stretching and doing nice things for my body. Now I have to get back into the running routine. I'm headed there on Tuesday, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Last but not least, for those of you around this weekend, don't forget about donation yoga classes Sunday at 4:30 at Bikram Yoga Harlem. Proceeds go towards our fundraising effort to help the American Cancer Society! It's a great change to sweat out all that green beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment