Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's happening!

Ok people. This is happening. I know I said April, but I lied. In the month of March, take donation classes at Bikram Yoga Harlem and all proceeds go to the American Cancer Society, via Team Happy Hippo. The suggested donation is $10, but you can pay whatever you like.

Now I know there are some of you out there thinking, "I don't do yoga" or "I'm not flexible." And I know there are some that are thinking, "Gee, I just don't feel comfortable being sweaty in front of a group of strangers." Well let me just tell you. Bikram Yoga Harlem is practically my second home. It's a very welcoming environment to anyone and everyone, no matter your flexibility, shape, athleticism, orientation, whatever. We have a little bit of everything up in Harlem. No judgement. Really. I seriously recommend trying it at least once. Even if you can't do any of the poses, it doesn't matter. They always say the only bad yoga class is the one you don't go to. So you have no excuse. Go and be amazing!

And if you're thinking of going, MiMi and I will be there this Sunday at 4:30pm. We can all be sexy and sweaty together.

No comments:

Post a Comment