Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Embrace the Jiggle

Ok. I think it’s official. I’m a morning runner now. Yesterday was so nice, I got home from work and decided to go for a run. The weather was nice, but after a day of work (and sugary snacks leftover from the meeting) I wasn’t feeling so great. I felt really heavy and slow. It was not fun.

You know what was fun? Well maybe not fun, but I was still super excited. I got new sports bras and some new running shorts!
Is it weird that this makes me SO excited?

I just get the cheap sports bras from Target and they work great. Never had any serious chafing or anything. Luckily, I don’t have too much up top, so I don’t need a special sports bra to keep them locked and loaded. I also got new shorts, because it’s crazy hot and just the thought of wearing even capris was making me sweat. They’re a little bit shorter than I would like them to be, but I don’t blame the shorts. I blame the powerful jiggle of my thighs. The jiggle seems to overtake the fabric, and the fabric is forced to retreat. I don’t really mind. I’m pretty used to walking around half naked and sweaty in yoga, so why can’t I run half naked and sweaty? If anyone has a problem with it, too bad. I have jiggly thighs. Get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment