Friday, June 3, 2011

I’ve been doing an experiment this week. I’ve been doing shorter, faster runs, in an effort to regain some of my speed. So far, it’s working. Today I was a minute faster than I was at the beginning of the week. My legs feel great and I’m starting to get used to that “Oh my God, I think I’m going to die” feeling that happens when you run faster. It's made me realize I need to do my training runs better. If I ACTUALLY care about my time (and let’s face it, I do) then I need to run more, run harder, and push myself. Ugh. Those are not things that I look forward to.

You know what I am looking forward to? Tomorrow is the first group run of the season with DetermiNation! Remember these guys?
I get to run with them again! Except for Josh. He's just a supporter. Yippeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment