Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Yoga and Pringles


I finally made it to yoga! It was a super tough class and I felt all empty after. The good thing about that yoga drunk feeling is once it passes, you feel all shiny and new. Since my hard run on Saturday, I sort of didn’t want to think about running. But since I felt all brand new, I thought I would give it a shot.

This morning I got up early for a nice easy run. My legs still felt pretty heavy, but they weren’t as tight. I think a few more yoga classes might do the trick. I might even try hills tomorrow. Eek!

This might be really random, but I was in the drug store today and there was literally a whole aisle with every Pringle flavor known to man. Now I love me a good Pringle, but since when do you need Buffalo Chicken or Pizza flavored chips? If you wanted something that tasted vaguely like pizza, wouldn’t you just eat pizza? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment