Friday, July 1, 2011


Remember a while ago a posted about joining Social Workout? Yea, me neither. To refresh your memory, Social Workout is like Twitter meets the gym. You can set lifestyle goals and you and your friends can challenge each other and log progress. I set two goals:

1. No after dinner snacks
2. 20 pushups a day, even if I have to do them like a girl

I’ve (for the most part) stuck to my goals, but I totally forgot about logging them on the site. I thought having someone to “report” to would make me feel more accountable, but not really. I still think it’s a really good idea, but maybe it would be better if it were integrated with Facebook or Twitter. I don’t want to have to sign into ANOTHER site.

Plus, I think my arms are looking pretty good.


There’s a muscle there, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment